Are you one of us?
The Sketch Corp. studio is a tight-knit team committed to never growing ‘too big’.
Because we want to stay boutique, careers at Sketch Corp. don’t come up that often. But when they do, we’re
looking for someone very special – a master of what they do in their own right. If this sounds like
you, please get in touch with your resume and, where applicable, your portfolio of work.
Senior Graphic Designer
- an exceptional Senior Designer, or a highly-motivated Mid-Level Designer with at least three years industry experience?
- familiar with the unique pace and demands of agency work?
- adept at creating websites from scratch, with an excellent sense of design style and an ability to swiftly implement feedback?
If so, you could be just the person we need to join our small-but-perfectly-formed team at a busy marketing and design agency in Red Hill. Passionate about delivering exemplary work for our clients, we work to tight deadlines across multiple projects, and the right candidate will:
- have a recognised design qualification
- have three years design industry experience, including at least twelve months in an agency setting – you’ll need to thrive on the buzz of agency work
- have experience designing comprehensive websites from scratch, rather than simply modifying existing themes
- have worked on diverse branding and rebranding projects – ideating, creating and refining visual identities from brief stage to completion
- have designed both digital media (including social media and EDMs) and print materials (everything from flyers and print advertisements to annual reports and promotional merchandise).
As a small, friendly team we’re looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude who’s committed to producing the very best work for our broad range of clients. With that in mind, our new teammate is:
- someone who’s always looking to improve – you can take direction from our Art Director quickly and without ego, because you understand feedback is never personal
- a team player – our boutique size means we work closely to get the job done well and on time (although you’re also comfortable working alone when necessary)
- familiar with the ebb and flow of agency work – you understand you may need to work late to meet deadlines, and can put in the extra hours when required
- someone who always keeps the clients’ needs front-and-centre – in fact, thinking this way is second nature to you.