Are you one of us?
The Sketch Corp. studio is a tight-knit team committed to never growing ‘too big’.
Because we want to stay boutique, careers at Sketch Corp. don’t come up that often. But when they do, we’re
looking for someone very special – a master of what they do in their own right. If this sounds like
you, please get in touch with your resume and, where applicable, your portfolio of work.
Account Manager – Marketing
Our fast-growing marketing & design agency seeks a dynamic Account Manager to join a small team of creative specialists. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive remuneration package and mentorship within one of Brisbane’s most highly regarded creative outfits.
The Sketch Corp. Account Manager serves as the essential link between clients and agency, responsible for effectively managing projects and relationships – as well as representing client needs and goals internally.
Working closely with Sketch Corp’s external stakeholders and in-house production team, the Account Manager will ensure client deliverables are completed to the highest standards on time and on budget.
Not only will the successful candidate be unafraid to follow up clients, they’ll also possess an eye for design and a strong visual sense. This will enable them to review design work and instinctively know whether it is suitable for the client
While this is an account manager role, it also involves a level of creativity and hands-on involvement in creating, scheduling and delivering marketing and design work using project management software. Succeeding in this role requires taking a genuine interest in what our clients do in order to identify marketing opportunities and develop high-quality shareable content.
The Account Manager will report to Sketch Corp’s Managing Director/Marketing Strategist.
$60,000 – $80,000 depending on experience.
Red Hill, Brisbane
- Consulting with existing clients about project requirements, objectives, timescales and budgets
- Scheduling work for the production team and external contractors (alongside the Marketing Strategist and Art Director), ensuring all client deadlines are met
- Working closely with the creative and production teams to always be across project direction and status
- Anticipating potential issues and/or opportunities related to a project
- Providing regular two-way communication between the client and the Sketch Corp. team to achieve strong representation and set out realistic client expectations
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a marketing environment. General marketing knowledge will be vital in this role, including an understanding of the digital landscape, social media and activity such as PPC and email marketing strategies. Familiarity with platforms such as MailChimp and Vision6 would be an advantage.